Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain transferred... nothing works
10/10/2024 04:43
Here's the situation:

I had a domain with Google Domains. It got transferred to SquareSpace.

I transferred it to Dynadot and the domain transfer was completed 6 hours ago.

My website isn't loading anymore and email (via Google Workspace) no longer works.

My website is hosted on Firebase and still worked when the domain was transferred to SquareSpace. The nameservers are ns-cloud-b1.googledomains.com (b2, b3, b4) and running an IP lookup returns name server misconfigured... but I don't know what to change as I never touched this before. The domain still appears as "connected" in my Firebase console.

As for email, it's on Google Workspace and I had set up catch-all forwarding rules in the admin interface. But it's not working anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help as I have no idea if I have to wait or if I need to change something (the nameservers but then which ones and how do I configure those? Do I need to delete the ones that show up now because they're not Dynadot's?). Many thanks...
Reply Quote