Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My second domain name don't work correctly...
12/14/2007 03:49
I there.

I bought a second domain name (qc-jeepers.com) but it doesn't work yet.  I bought it 2 days ago, and I thought it would have be enough for the DNS propagation.

Maybe I didn't configured it well...

Can someone help me please ?
Thanks.

Antoine
Reply Quote
12/14/2007 08:52
It's okay now.

Seems to work perfectly.
Thanks !
Reply Quote
12/14/2007 13:54
Me again...

Seems I talked too fast.
I don't work now.

Can I have some explainations ?
Thanks
Reply Quote
12/17/2007 15:25
We checked your domain, qc-jeepers.com, and we can see your website qc-jeepers.com.  Perhaps the old name server settings for your domain are cached either on your computer or on your Internet Service Provider's side?  You can view an uncached version of your website using our Snapshot tool.  Steps on how to use our Snapshot tool can be found here:

How do I access the website snapshot tool?

Our website snapshot tool allows you to see what your website homepage looks like. The reason you may want to use this tool is to see if you're seeing a different - cached - version of your website.

To see your website's snapshot, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Click the ellipsis icon (...) beside the domain and choose "snapshot" from the dropdown.
  4. A pop-up window will appear showing you a current snapshot of your website.
From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I access the website snapshot ...

More information about caching can be found here:

Domain Name Server Propagation
Reply Quote
12/18/2007 03:53
It's okay now.

Thanks for your help.
Antoine
Reply Quote