Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
problem with dns lahoremobile.com
12/3/2007 06:22
dear

i try a lot of time but dns server not set.
before i used yahoo domains and it was so eassy to use but your's too tuff to set dns.
Reply Quote
12/3/2007 11:00
Your domain appears to be stealth forwarding properly.  Are you trying to set your domain to use another web host's name servers?
Reply Quote
12/3/2007 22:27
when im totally fail to set my domain to use another web host's name servers then i set forward. so kindly solve my issue. i think there is some problem in setting of your name server.
Reply Quote
12/4/2007 10:45
Many of our customers set their domains to use another web host's name servers without any problems.  If you do not set your domain to use your web host's name servers, we cannot help you solve the problem because we do not know whose name servers you are trying to use.  For all we know, you may be experiencing cache propagation issues or your web host may not have configured their name servers to serve your domain yet.

More information about propagation issues can be found here:

Domain Name Server Propagation

If you are experiencing caching issues, you may want to use our IP lookup tool and our Snapshot tool to help see if your domain is using your web host's name servers.  Please follow these steps to access the IP lookup tool:

How do I access the IP lookup tool?

To do an IP lookup, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Find the domain name you want to check and click on the ellipsis next to the lock icon.
  4. Choose "ip lookup" from the list.

Your page should look like what is shown below:

The IP lookup will load in a new browser tab.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I access the IP lookup tool?

The Snapshot tool can be found by following these steps:

How do I access the website snapshot tool?

Our website snapshot tool allows you to see what your website homepage looks like. The reason you may want to use this tool is to see if you're seeing a different - cached - version of your website.

To see your website's snapshot, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Click the ellipsis icon (...) beside the domain and choose "snapshot" from the dropdown.
  4. A pop-up window will appear showing you a current snapshot of your website.
From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I access the website snapshot ...
Reply Quote