Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
transfer in a domain
1/5/2014 04:43
Hi, it's third time i am tryng to transfer a domain to dynadot form other registrars.
Those are domains fabbrotorino.com, ristrutturazioniroma.com, agenziainvestigativamilano.com, risonanzamagneticaroma.com, porteblindateroma.com.
Always transfer fails, my domain email is correct and running, i asked "older" registrars reasons about. Those are email answers:
-----------------------------------------------------------
bigrock:
"Hello,

The domain status is OK. Losing registrar cannot send "admin approval" email.

It is always send by gaining registrar. Post that we will receive an email from gaining registrar to release the domain.

As mentioned earlier contact (DYNADOT, LLC) to help you with the Admin Approval Email. If automated system is not working, then you can request them to manually send the email.

Hope this answers your query. Good Day!

Warm Regards,
Shyam
-----
BigRock Support Team"
----------------------------------------------------
myhosting:
" Hello Stefano,

Thank you for getting back to us.

It seems we have not yet received a transfer away request from the other registrar for the domain so no approval email has yet been sent. Please double-check with your other registrar that they have initiated the transfer or ask them to resubmit their request.

Support can be reached 24/7
Phone: 1-866-289-5091
Email: [email protected]
Brand new myhosting.com Knowledge Base: http://myhosting.com/wiki

Regards,

--
David J., Customer Support Representative"
-------------------------------------------------------
So is there some one can help me?
I lost many domains for this reason, but i am a little bit "tired" to lose my domains.
Stefano
Reply Quote
1/5/2014 16:53
Looks like you have not yet authorized the transfers.  The emails were sent out to you.  Please email [email protected] if you did not receive them.
Reply Quote
1/6/2014 12:05
i didn't recive any email
Reply Quote
1/7/2014 17:17
Another copy of each went out to you today at the address we have on file for you.  If you still do not have them, please email [email protected].
Reply Quote
1/8/2014 13:19
i sent two emails to [email protected] but i didn't recive any answer.
Reply Quote
1/8/2014 17:28
We received the email you sent today and replied.  The authorization emails are going out to the same address you wrote in from, so they should be reaching your inbox.  Did you receive our reply?
Reply Quote