Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
account always get locked and domain not yet active
8/30/2012 08:20
I would like to know why my account always get locked, and the domain name is still not active (it says Paypal, ...... processing).
Reply Quote
9/1/2012 11:51
A locked account is preferred.   If you unlock your account, it will re-lock after an hour for your security.  

Your order is still in a processing state because there is a verification that you still need to complete.
Reply Quote
9/2/2012 03:20

Your order is still in a processing state because there is a verification that you still need to complete.

The verification you mean is the credit card information which is attached to my Paypal account?

If so, it means, buying domain name in dynadot.com requires to have a valid credit card information, not just a paypal, right?

Please kindly confirm on my questions, please.
Reply Quote
9/2/2012 15:32
"buying domain name in dynadot.com requires to have a valid credit card information, not just a paypal, right?"

No,  this is not correct.  What we have requested from you is the photo ID of then PayPal account-holder, not a copy of your credit card.
Reply Quote