Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Advertising in Dynadot
8/8/2009 22:34
I have around four new websites of which I hope to launch over the next week, and naturally I want to advertise them.

One of them in particular, would be of great interest to webmasters, and I would love to attract the market place that is the membership of Dynadot.

I also value the opinion of fellow web developers, and would love to know what they feel about the quality of works I have done.

I do have a small string of static directory websites of which are hosted by Dynadot, two of them I want to let the world know about, three or four dynamic PHP websites of which are not hosted by Dynadot, includes one that I am very hot about opening in the next week or two.

Neither of these contain Google adsence, nor are any of them revenue parked etc.

It would be nice to have some link somewhere, which contains a FAQ on the subject.  As there is no such link that I can find, I feel it would benefit other dynadot users if I made this an open question in the forums.
Reply Quote