Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
ANY1 ELSE HAVING EMAIL FORWARDING ISSUES?
11/18/2009 15:53
I want to use my domain email instead of my personal email.  I forwarded several options to my personal email account but I have yet to receive anything.  Not even an error.  This is very frustrating as I have payments to collect and do not want to use my personal email on the paypal statement.  

What is the deal!!!

[This post has been edited by b_w_davie_us on Nov 18, 2009 3:53pm.]
Reply Quote
11/18/2009 17:55
I tested our email forwarding earlier today and delivery happened in about 3 minutes.  

Which domain is giving you problems?
Reply Quote
11/19/2009 20:38
Here's the deal:

First,
I put these emails in my PayPal account:

contact@(mydomain).com
advertiser@(mydomain.com
sponsor@(mydomain).com
etc.

But when Paypal sends a confirmation (to confirm that the email exists), it never reaches my personal email.

Secondly,
I sent an email using my domain email([email protected]) and then when I received it, I replied to it but it returned to me with an error message.

Third,
I have checked my settings to make sure they are correct and the email typed correctly.  My personal email works fine but I cannot forward MY DOMAIN EMAIL to it.  I have even tried other personal emails (i.e. GMAIL, AOL)
I just want to use my company email.

[This post has been edited by b_w_davie_us on Nov 20, 2009 6:45am.]

[This post has been edited by b_w_davie_us on Nov 20, 2009 6:46am.]
Reply Quote
11/20/2009 06:51
OH i see the problem!!!!  That really stinks!

https://www.dynadot.com/account/forum/f7-domain-name-help/email-problem-2155.html

Look, i really want to use my mail.  Now I know that this whole time with other domains, I probably had people try to contact me and yet I never received their mail.  What a joke.

So as a DNS user, if I purchase your basic host package at $11.99yr, will I just be able to use the mail settings ONLY -  if I don't want the host settings????????????????????????????????????????????????

[This post has been edited by b_w_davie_us on Nov 20, 2009 6:57am.]

[This post has been edited by b_w_davie_us on Nov 20, 2009 6:58am.]
Reply Quote