Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How to push a domain from dynadot to other ..
Posted By spark
12/8/2008 21:42
Hi !!

If i buy a expired domain from Dynadot.. can i push that website to other register like godaddy etc..

I need to push that domain to someothers account(not mine).. And how much it costs for pushing a domain .. please help with steps.

ThankYou

[This post has been edited by spark on Dec 8, 2008 9:48pm.]
Reply Quote
12/10/2008 14:51
As soon as the Auction Lock expires, you will be able to transfer the domain to a new Registrar.  

The Auction lock is turned off 30 days after the domain is moved into your account.  

To unlock the domain and retrieve the Transfer code, please follow these steps:

To unlock your domain and retrieve your Transfer Code, please follow these steps:

1.  Log into your Dynadot account.
2.  Click on the "Domains" tab at the top of the page.
3.  Click on the link for your actual domain name.
4.  Scroll down to the "Transfer Lock" box.  Enter your birthdate, select "No" and then press the "Submit" button.
5.  Scroll back down to the "Transfer Lock" box and your transfer code should be visible.

You would give the Transfer Code to the new Registrar so that they can initiate the transfer.  They will probably charge you a Transfer fee.
Reply Quote