Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My domain was disabled?.....
3/6/2009 09:47
I run a site,

www.thisgamesux.net

recently the domain was disabled but it was only a shadow redirect to another website, with 1 image and 1 page on it.

it was a construction page because we got kicked off our previous hosting for "supposed" violations (which the complaining party had no actual proof just sent out a bunch of DMCA "notices" to scare my hosting and obviously, dynadot), we were not informed what was illegal specifically, but the IP was nullrouted and because they provided NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER i have access to it once again.

My domain being shut down is a serious blow to me, i have a site with over 170,000 members and i can not afford to start again, on top of all this, this makes me want to never buy from dynadot again because my site content was perfectly legal and TOS/EULA abiding at the time of it being disabled.

Can i get a response?...
Reply Quote
3/6/2009 18:44
resolved.
Reply Quote
3/6/2009 18:48
Excuse me sir, could you share with us what happened in your case, you say it got resolved but why was it locked and how did Dynadot handle the situation?

I was considering purchasing several domains from here for my business but this sort of scares me to be completely honest.

Please share more with us.
Reply Quote
Posted By shobi
3/7/2009 03:00
i know how terrible it is if your domain is locked or disabled, i faced such problem on GoDaddy locked my domain for no reason, just on the email of some silly guys. so for i never have any problem in dynadot and hope it will not have such matters in future.
Reply Quote
4/2/2009 08:01
I have a domain with go daddy and recently. a customer google my .com only to learn it is temporarily disabled . i call godaddy and they told me I should ask firefox why does it see my website as disabled.However, if you click on the disabled sign it takes me to the site.. what would make something like this happen if its not from go-daddy? i am thinking of transfering the .com however, all my business doc. have that .com and emails ect....Can anyone give me any insite on this matter? its www.excgifts.com  if you're to ask google to find excgifts.com you will see it...
Reply Quote