Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Pending Delete Order Fail
5/20/2011 11:52
I have been placing some pending delete order for sometime now and almost all failed except one. Please what can i do to get more pending delete domains. Thanks.
Reply Quote
6/5/2011 11:48
Same story! anyone can help? what to do when the time is ran out and few people has backordered the same domain. you can see that is active but I cant find anything that I can do at thht time. Is there any chance to outbid or do some thing to get it???
Reply Quote
6/5/2011 14:03
If there are multiple backorders placed, and we successfully catch the domain, a three day private auction will be held for all of the customers that backordered that domain.  The starting bid will be two dollars over the registration price, and will be placed for the customer that placed the backorder first.  

Once of the auction is over, an order will be created for the highest bidder. We will attempt to charge the payment method chosen in the Default Payment Settings. If we do not receive payment within 48 hours, an order will be created for the second highest bidder. The highest bidder will be auction banned.

The second bidder has 24 hours to pay. The second bidder will not be punished for non-payment.

If we do not successfully catch the domain, we do not charge the customer, and the Pending Delete item will say "Failed."

We do our best to catch each domain requested but it is not guaranteed.  To increase your chances, you may wish to place backorders with multiple Registrars.
Reply Quote