Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Replacing old website with new website
1/17/2010 07:04
I was going to hosty 2 sites from your server, but things got really confusing becasue when I published the second, it took the space of my first site. So, I transferred Daimonprice.com to another host, and want to keep my dynadot for my second website eseapride.com. However, when I publish eseapride, it continues to appear in the daimonprice space (with the www.daimonprice.com) ip address.

I simply want Dynadot to host the www.eseapride.com website, so when I publish new updates, I dont have to worry about them crossing over to daimonprice.com over at the new host.

If you look into my account, hopefully you will see what is wrong and help me. Sorry about the confusion, as I am still pretty new to this.

Light and Blessings,
DP
Reply Quote
1/22/2010 17:09
The Basic Hosting that you have, can only host one domain at a time, so when you thought you were publishing the second site, you were actually replacing the first.
Reply Quote