Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Seeking terms and conditions for 'revenue parking'
8/4/2009 21:28
I am seeking a link to the terms and conditions of/for revenue parking, in particular a list of what you can or can not do with them.

I have checked with the FAQ help thing, which had three items on revenue parking, all are sales pitches, NONE feature the very important terms and conditions with them.

One question of interest I have with this topic is, if there was a website advertising 'advertise your revenue parking domain here' 'Surf here for an easier use of google via dedicated websites' would there be any issue with that?

Please, important advice would be most welcome here.
Reply Quote
8/4/2009 21:29
P.S. I still do not know which is the best forum category for me to place questions about revenue parking.
Reply Quote
8/5/2009 16:53
If you are looking for exact terms and conditions for our Revenue Parking, please check our Service Agreement, Part 2, Section 4: Domain Parking Services.  Below is an excerpt with emphasis on the areas that address your questions:

Revenue Parking Restrictions.  You understand and agree that You may not generate revenue through Your Revenue Parking parked page by clicking on Your own Revenue Parking parked page advertising links.  You further understand and agree that You may not generate traffic to Your Revenue Parking parked page by listing on newsgroups, bulk e-mailing, ICQ posting, chatroom posting, iframes, zero pixel frames, hitbots, clickbots, spiders, cgi-scripts, JavaScript, click farms, or any other similar method.  In addition, You understand and agree that You may not beg, ask, entice, or incentivize users into clicking on Your Revenue Parking parked page advertising links.  You further understand and agree that You may not mislead visitors into believing they might receive anything other than an internet search page and/or results by clicking on a textlink or search box.  You also understand and agree that You may not alter, modify, interrupt, or interfere with the normal and intended operation of the Revenue Parking service as operated by Dynadot, or with the advertising links and search results contained therein.

Please let us know if you still have questions.
Reply Quote
8/6/2009 20:31
Your terms and conditions
Where would I find them.  Could you provide me with a link?

About the advertising rule
It seems strange that I could not advertise it somewhere.

Why would I not want to attract customers to my website, where I expect to get genuine customers of whom may be interested in buying from the sponsored link suppliers?

I understand and respect the purpose of the sponsored links are, for the one paying for that spot, is seeking to advertise their product to someone in the try of getting customers.

It would be fraud in my mind, if I where to use robots or some form of automatic clicking device, as no one would be seeing the advertisement.

Just to be clear
Is there anywhere in which I could advertise my revenue parked domains?

The advertising website I am looking at would say words like 'google ads', 'easy google search', 'google search aid sites'.
Reply Quote
8/8/2009 06:52
http://www.dynadot.com/registration_agreement.html
Reply Quote
8/8/2009 22:16
One more question I wish to ask is,

Are these rules the idea of Dynadot, or does Google require Dynadot to have these terms and conditions?
Reply Quote