Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Account Changed domains not resloved
12/1/2015 21:53
4 days back ,I have purchased 10 domains with 5 different Dynadot accounts . Yester day , I have transferred  [ changed the accounts ] each domain to 10 different Dynadot accounts and I have also verified the verification email . But , when I have tried to add the domains to my cloudflare , cloud flare returned the error "Not a registered domain " and when I have contacted their support  They said that all these domains are not returning the  valid SOA and  not returning valid nameservers ,and they adviced me to contact the registrar [ Dynadot ] .My other domains are working fine. Only the domains that have been changed  [ transferred ]to other dynadot accounts are facing this kind of problems .

Dynadot online support  always seems busy, Please help me on this.
Reply Quote
12/15/2015 15:12
Can you please provide the domain names in question? Also, you can email [email protected] if our phone and chat system are busy.
Reply Quote