Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Are these "dynadot" emails real or fraud?
Posted By wappy
11/3/2015 18:11
I have received a lot of Domain Suspension Notice from [email protected]. It likes that:
Domain ******.COM Suspension Notice
Dear Sir/Madam,
The following domain names have been suspended for violation of the DYNADOT LLC Abuse Policy:
Domain Name: ******.COM
Registrar: DYNADOT LLC
Registrant Name: ***
Multiple warnings were sent by DYNADOT LLC Spam and Abuse Department to give you an opportunity to address the complaints we have received.
We did not receive a reply from you to these email warnings so we then attempted to contact you via telephone.
We had no choice but to suspend your domain name when you did not respond to our attempts to contact you.
Click here and download a copy of complaints we have received.
Please contact us by email at mailto:[email protected] for additional information regarding this notification.
Sincerely,
DYNADOT LLC
Spam and Abuse Department
Abuse Department Hotline: 480-124-0101

Some of these emails were sent from [email protected] (480-124-0101), but most were from [email protected] (Tel:480-954-4944).
So are they real or fraud? Or [email protected] is real? I didn't receive any phone call.
Could you check that for me? Thanks
Reply Quote
Posted By wappy
11/3/2015 18:14
I think the email from "[email protected]" should be phishing, but there are one or two from [email protected] with a little different format. I am not sure about that.
Reply Quote
11/5/2015 13:37
These emails are spoofed and not coming from Dynadot. More information can be found on our blog:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/blog/2015/10/fake-abuse-emails.html
Reply Quote
Posted By wappy
11/11/2015 14:28
got it. Thanks
Reply Quote
11/15/2015 23:49
You're welcome. Please feel free to contact directly through our online chat, email ([email protected]) or call us at 1.650-262-0100 if you have any other questions or concerns.
Reply Quote