Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Can't authorise domain transfer
7/9/2015 04:33
Hello,

Over the past 2 weeks or so, I bought 68 domains and now I want to transfer them to my client. I unlocked all the domains and unlocked my account, my client added domains almost successfully - I received emails from another registrar asking to confirm the authorisation. When I click on link, it always says that my approval was rejected and asks to unlock the domain which I did ages ago.

Here's what I get:

Domain Transfer Approval Confirmation
Domain Name: domain hidden for obvious reasons

Domain Transfer Prohibited by Current Registrar

Your domain name has been rejected as it is currently in a transfer prohibited status with your current registrar. You'll need to unlock the domain for the transfer to proceed.

Once you have unlocked the domain name please revisit this website to approve the transfer to continue.

This is what I get after clicking on the links.

Help needed.

Thanks!

Don
Reply Quote
7/9/2015 09:19
If you email [email protected] with a list of the domains you're trying to transfer, we can check on the issue. However, just from briefly looking at the domains in your account, we noticed some of them aren't 60 days old yet. Newly registered domains can't be transferred until 60 days have passed.
Reply Quote
8/11/2015 22:10
Does newly registered domains can be transfer to another Dynadot account or there is a still 60-day period for internal transfer too ?

Thanks
Reply Quote
8/15/2015 17:33
Yes, newly registered domains can be moved to another Dynadot account.
Reply Quote