Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Can't Modify My Contact Info
11/28/2014 14:05
Please, I want to modify my contact informationm BUT I can't because one of my old domains is held and can't manage it long time ago,
once I tried to modify contact info, I got this error message
"The domain 'pharmashops.co.uk', which is disabled, uses this contact. Therefore the contact cannot be modified."

so, if you please, delete this domain from my list to be able to continue my work

wishing to hear from you soon
Reply Quote
11/30/2014 17:07
Please create a new contact record which we can then apply to your other domains. Please email [email protected] when the new record is ready.

How do I create a new Whois contact record?

Creating a new Whois contact record allows you to use different contact information for different domains. To create a new Whois contact record, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Contact Records" in the drop-down.
  3. Click on the "Create Contact Record" button.
  4. Enter your contact information in the provided form.
  5. Click on the "Create Contact" button to save your changes.

Now that your contact record is created, you can set your domains to use it. You can also choose to set it as your default contact record for the future. Please note that you may need to verify your contact record once it is being used by one or more of your domains.

Want to set multiple domains to use your new contact record? Find out how to set up a smart folder and then set the Whois for a smart folder.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Contact Records > How do I create a new Whois contact r...
Reply Quote