Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Catching email from Godaddy
3/9/2022 15:17
Hi

I recently transfered a domain from Godaddy to Dynadot. I still have my Office 365 account in Godaddy, but also set up email hosting with Dynadot. I have created the same mail addresses in Dynadot that I have in Godaddy and I have set up a MX record in Dynadot. However, all mails sent to the mail addresses only end up in my Office 365 account in Godaddy. Does anyone know what else I have to do, besides setting up the MX record? Should I simply delete the Office 365 account in Godaddy? I am little hesitant about doing so, since I want to make sure I can receive mail in my Dynadot account before I delete the Godaddy one.

I am fairly new to managing domains, so any help is very appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote
4/28/2022 11:53
Hello thanks for reaching out. This may be an issue with the DNS records that you have entered. Please follow the steps in this link to ensure the correct records have been added and that you've activated your email hosting plan. https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/Email-Hosting-for-email-only . We strive to reply to forums in a timely manner but for immediate assistance feel free to reach out to us via email or chat. Have a great day.
Reply Quote