Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Current Domain
12/31/2006 15:07
I Currently Own 7 Domains On My Dynadot Account And 1 On Another Register Which Was Purchased By Someone Else Under Their Account For Me,They Have Now Lost Their Account And I Want To Renew My Domain Is Their Anyway I Can Pay For The Domain Now And Then Have Control Of It On My Dynadot Account When It Expires At The End Of This Month?I Just Don't Want It To Be Snapped Up By Someone Else!

[This post has been edited by j_g_newtownabbey_gb on Dec 31, 2006 3:10pm.]
Reply Quote
1/1/2007 01:17
If you don't renew your domain at the other registrar, and let it expire, then anyone can register it after that. If the domain is valuable, or has a lot of traffic, then probable one of the name grabbers will get your domain before you can re-register it.

The best way is to transfer your domain before it expires.
Reply Quote
1/1/2007 07:54
I Know It Can Be Renewed By Anyone When It Expires,But I Was Wondering Can I Reserve It In Some Way?
Reply Quote
1/2/2007 11:52
Unfortunately, there is no way to reserve a domain name.  The only way you can "reserve" a domain is by registering it or renewing it.
Reply Quote