Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Mapping with Squarespace via Dynadot DOES NOT WORK
10/21/2015 13:18
I've mapped a zillion domains to Squarespace including here at Dynadot. Now when I follow EITHER Squarespace's instructions and/or Dynadot's THEY DO NOT WORK. I keep getting error messages from you guys over and over on precisely correct mapping that I follow.

To add insult to injury when I use GoDaddy's mapping to squarespace it is ONE TOUCH.

I have tons of domains with you. It is driving me bonkers. You guys should sort it out.
Reply Quote
10/24/2015 12:17
We are unsure what kind of trouble you were having a couple of days ago, but looks like you were able to sort the issue out as the website is online.
Reply Quote
11/12/2015 19:49
I am having the same problem with mapping and verification. I get the message "an't verify ownership" on the squarespace site and on the dynodot site it lists my domain name as "verifying". I never received an email saying it went through and it was supposed to be cleared by Nov. 9. Whatt up??
Reply Quote
11/12/2015 19:49
I am having the same problem with mapping and verification. I get the message "an't verify ownership" on the squarespace site and on the dynodot site it lists my domain name as "verifying". I never received an email saying it went through and it was supposed to be cleared by Nov. 9. Whatt up??
Reply Quote
11/12/2015 20:52
Now I am having a problem with the CNAME configuration.
Reply Quote
11/19/2015 12:46
What kind of problems are you facing? We checked your domain and it's currently online.
Reply Quote
11/20/2015 14:05
SquareSpace instruction for setting up subdomain for A records won't work on Dynadot. Says that @ format is invalid. HELP!
Reply Quote
12/1/2015 16:47
The @ symbol should be referring to the base (naked) domain, and you would set those settings on the top of your DNS page.
Reply Quote