Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Name Help
11/16/2015 06:57
Hello, I'm having trouble getting my dynadot domain to work with SmugMug.com here is the email I sent they're support, any help would be appreciated as I've been trying to do this for a while now with no luck. Thank you.

Hello, I'm having some issues with using a custom domain name with my existing SmugMug account (currently under www.ktphotography.smugmug.com). My domain is www.kyletileyphotography.com and is hosted on dynadot.com . I have already set the C-Name to domains.smugmug.com and also changed my custom domain in smugmug account settings to kyletilleyphotography.com .  The issue I'm having is with forwarding the kyletilleyphotography.com domain to the "www" www.kyletilleyphotography.com one. Every time I attempt to do this, dynadot tells me I can not because I am trying to forward to the same domain. Any help would be greatly appreciated
                                                                    Thanks!
Reply Quote
11/19/2015 12:45
We noticed you were able to set up the forwarding for the base domain kyletilleyphotography.com. All looks well in your account, and the website is currently online.
Reply Quote