Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain name was not re-newed in time...
9/1/2015 22:16
Please help me get my URL back  www.elitewebstyle.com
Reply Quote
9/10/2015 14:37
According to the Whois, elitewebstyle.com is registered at ENOM, INC.:

https://www.dynadot.com/domain/whois.html
Reply Quote
9/16/2015 16:43
sorry its not was your lucky day

someone buy your domain befour you !!

next time set autorenew bro

se y
Reply Quote
9/24/2015 08:23
Auto-renew is an excellent feature to use, especially with a busy schedule. Sometimes we forgot to renew domains and risk losing them. With auto-renew, our system will automatically submit a renewal order for your domain(s) 30 days ahead of the expiration date, so if a renewal is overlooked, our system will be there to renew for you.

How do I set my domains to auto-renew?

Setting up auto-renew for your domains can ensure you never lose a domain! When auto-renew is set up, our system will take care of the renewal for you 15 days before the domain's expiration date.

To set your domain to auto-renew, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to auto-renew.
  4. Select "Renew Options" from the "Action" drop-down menu.
  5. On the new page, set the drop-down menu to "auto-renew" and choose or enter your desired payment method.
  6. Press the "Save Settings" button to save your settings.

If our auto-renewal attempt is not successful, we will email you. Then, we will make another attempt every day until the domain is removed from your Dynadot account. This allows you to simply update your payment method and then our system can complete the domain's auto-renewal. When we are able to successfully create the auto-renewal order, you will receive an email confirmation.

You can also use these steps to turn auto-renew off on your domains. By default, all domains are set to have auto-renew off.

NOTE: Setting an expired domain to auto-renew will also initiate a renewal attempt.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I set my domains to auto-renew?
Reply Quote