Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Parking.
12/16/2006 08:15
My domain was parked last night, and I got a new host so I changed the nameservers, but the subdomain www. still re-directs to dynadot.com

Why is this? How do you get rid of this? I can access my site at mysite.com but not www.mysite.com

Plz help.
Reply Quote
Posted By raph
12/16/2006 21:18
The reason the www. subdomain is still pointing to dynadot.com is simply because it has been cached. If you wait a few days, (it helps if you don't visit the www. subdomain in that time) the cache will expire and it will point to your proper site.
Also, for now you can get around the problem by using a different machine on a different ISP (such as a work computer or whatever).
Reply Quote
12/17/2006 16:02
Raph is correct.

By the way, we will be offering a Snapshot tool soon that displays an uncached version of your website. It should be ready next week.

https://www.dynadot.com/account/forum/f6-engineering-corner/web-page-snapshot-175.html
Reply Quote
1/2/2007 10:49
Thanks very much for explaining.
Reply Quote