Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Transfer Support
2/7/2015 19:31
Is there a schedule for support that you can hang your hat on? I'm trying to get my domains transferred to another service. However my main domain name has been placed on hold and there never seems to be anyone available to help remove the roadblocks.
Reply Quote
2/8/2015 22:20
Looks like you have talked with our online representive. You should hear from us soon vis email. Thank you for visiting Dynadot.
Reply Quote
2/10/2015 10:53
Okay... but how long is too long to wait for a response. It's been almost three days since I sent the email as per your on again off again chat. I've been trying for months now to get you to release my domain so I can complete a transfer. I'm not asking for much. Release the hold on my account and I'll move on and get out of your hair.
Reply Quote
2/10/2015 22:58
Sorry for the waiting. Dispute investigation may take time and you will need to wait for the manager to reach you regarding your domain issues.
Reply Quote