Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How do you transfer your domain out of dynadot!
10/23/2007 21:48
I'm moving all of my domain names to Site5, I'm getting  new server there soon. And I want to know how I would go about transferring them there.
Reply Quote
10/24/2007 16:37
You need to submit a transfer order with the domain registrar (or company) that is receiving the domain.  They need to initiate the transfer first.  Here are some tips from our Help section:

Can I transfer my domain from Dynadot to a different domain registrar?

Yes, you can transfer your domain(s) to another domain registrar. There is no fee or penalty to do this; however, there are some restrictions:

• Domains that have expired cannot be transferred. You must renew them through us first.
  • Domains less than 60 days old cannot be transferred. This is a rule enforced by the central registries.
  • Domains recently transferred to Dynadot cannot be transferred out for 60 days.
  • Domains in "Buy Lock" or "Auction Lock" status cannot be transferred.

Find out how to transfer your domains away from Dynadot.

From Help Section: Domains > Can I transfer my domain from Dynadot...
Reply Quote
Posted By hodges
11/3/2007 11:27
Also remember to turn off Transfer Lock.  Under "Account Area" go to "Domains", choose the domains and click "Set Lock".

Otherwise I doubt the transfer will be successful.
Reply Quote
11/3/2007 19:34
why do you want to transfer, this is the best domain host ever. I love this company.

Well It's up to you, I'm just giving my opinion.
Have a nice day.
Reply Quote