Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How Long Does It Take For Transactions To Complete?
Posted By 4400
10/18/2007 06:57
1. I buy 37 Domains, how long before they are actually mine?
2. If they are setup by default for parking revenue, how long before they showup in my parked revenue folder, so I can monitor traffic data?
3. If I decide to drop or delete a domain, how long between the time I delete it from my folder till DYNADOT actually credits my account?  Is credit same as cash refund to source, ie. credit card?
4. Why when I put one of my domain names in add navigation all I get is a blank DYNADOT advertising only itself and that
the domain is parked free?
5. Can I park with more than one parking revenue site? Have I
any imput as to page content?
6. What is the time frame to setup a couple of parking sites?

Thank you
Reply Quote
10/18/2007 15:30
>1. I buy 37 Domains, how long before they are actually mine?
If you pay with an instant payment type (account balance, credit card, Paypal instant payment type), the domains are yours when you submit your order. For Paypal eChecks and money orders, we would need to wait to receive the payment and for the payment to clear before we can actually register the domains.

>2. If they are setup by default for parking revenue, how long before they showup in my parked revenue folder, so I can monitor traffic data?
The traffic stats are updated once per day. Just the domains that receive traffic will show up.

>3. If I decide to drop or delete a domain, how long between the time I delete it from my folder till DYNADOT actually credits my account?  Is credit same as cash refund to source, ie. credit card?
Domains without privacy are credited within half an hour. Domains with privacy are credited within 24 hours as we manually delete those. An account credit is not the same as a refund back to the payment source.

>4. Why when I put one of my domain names in add navigation all I get is a blank DYNADOT advertising only itself and that the domain is parked free?
I'm not sure why that is. Please send us an email about it if the problem is still occurring.

>5. Can I park with more than one parking revenue site? Have I
any imput as to page content?
We have no restrictions on where you park your domain. For Dynadot Revenue Parking, you can not edit the content, but the pages do get automatically optimized.

>6. What is the time frame to setup a couple of parking sites?
For Dynadot Revenue Parking, the parked pages are setup automatically.
Reply Quote
Posted By 4400
10/18/2007 23:09
"An account credit is not the same as a refund back to the payment source."
What does this mean?
Reply Quote