Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
how to restore domain dns setting?
11/30/2007 06:52
my domain not working i changed its dns setting and after i set it to as old but not working.
domain:  lahoremobile.com
Reply Quote
11/30/2007 15:50
Your domain appears to be working properly now.

It can take 5-20 minutes for server setting changes to take effect, and it also may take a few days for any caching to expire. Sometimes restarting your computer helps clear the cache.

You can use the snapshot tool to see what your domain is showing using the current dns settings:

How do I access the website snapshot tool?

Our website snapshot tool allows you to see what your website homepage looks like. The reason you may want to use this tool is to see if you're seeing a different - cached - version of your website.

To see your website's snapshot, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Click the ellipsis icon (...) beside the domain and choose "snapshot" from the dropdown.
  4. A pop-up window will appear showing you a current snapshot of your website.
From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I access the website snapshot ...
Reply Quote