Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How to retrieve "Save For Later" selections
6/10/2012 22:09
I punched in a bunch of authorization codes for domain transfers and then decided I wanted to split up my order into smaller chunks.  I used the "Save for Later" checkboxes and proceeded with the smaller order which was successful.  

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back to the domains I saved for later.  

Am I missing something?  Sorry, if this is painfully obvious and I'm just being dense.

Thanks
Reply Quote
6/13/2012 08:51
Should I just start over?  I have about 20 domains I'm looking to transfer, was hoping not to have to wade back through the authorization codes I already entered, but if that's the only option, I'll do it.
Reply Quote
6/13/2012 09:21
The items aren't in your cart?  You may need to start the process over. :/

In the meantime, we'll test the "Save For Later" function to see if we find any bugs.
Reply Quote
6/13/2012 10:45
When I go to my cart, it's showing the previously completed order and no way to get to the cart.  It says "To create a new order, add an item to the shopping cart."  Maybe if I do that I'll see them somewhere?
Reply Quote
6/14/2012 09:35
We tested the "Save For Later" function and it seems to be working properly.

Are you using the same computer and browser you used when you selected the "Save For Later" option?  If you cleared your browser cookies, the cart will be cleared as well.
Reply Quote
9/12/2013 04:05
Hi, same problem here
my "save for later" selection has disappeared
Reply Quote
9/12/2013 11:22
c_ribarroja_es:

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.  Can you answer the question above?  ^^
Reply Quote