Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
how to sell a domain name
10/25/2007 06:31
Welcome,

How do i have to proceed if i want to give the domain name to the one that have buyed it?

I just want some explanations, I didn't already selled a domain.

In the 1st case i want to know what is the procedure to give it to another dynadot member.

In the 2nd case, for a non-dynadot member.

thank you very much dear friends.
Reply Quote
10/25/2007 15:09
--In the 1st case i want to know what is the procedure to give it to another dynadot member.
Select the domain to be transfered, Unlock the domain, at the end of the domain's page under "Change Account" enter the User name whom you have to transfer and his email, click change account.

--In the 2nd case, for a non-dynadot member.
Unlock the domain, give the new owner the authenticate code and ask him/her to initiate the transfer. After initiation of transfer process a maximum six days may take to complete the transfer (This usually happens when the registrar doesn't releases the domain, but dynadot don't do this kind of act)

Please read this for details: http://www.dynadot.com/resource/article/section.html?category_id=1

Hope this helps

Regards
Mashahood Nizamani
Reply Quote
10/25/2007 15:58
Steps on how to give domains to another person can be found in this forum thread:

Selling domain names

If the buyer does not want to create an account with us, you will need to communicate with the buyer on how to transfer the domain to a domain registrar of their choice.  Please note that newly registered domains that are less than 60 days old cannot be transferred to another domain registrar until after the initial 60-day period.
Reply Quote