Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How to verify domain for Mailchimp
1/18/2017 16:22
I am trying to verify my domain, but whenever I try to edit the records I get an error.
I have read that this may be caused by using underscores, but I am not sure about it.
Does anyone know how to do this?
These are the instructions provided by Mailchimp:

Authenticate yourdomain.com with MailChimp by modifying your domain's DNS records. These changes allow your campaigns to appear to come from yourdomain.com, instead of from our servers. After you've made the required DNS changes, please wait 24-48 hours for the changes to propagate. Why should I do this?

DKIM: Create a CNAME record for k1._domainkey.yourdomain.com with this value:
dkim.mcsv.net
SPF: Create a TXT record for yourdomain.com with:
v=spf1 include:servers.mcsv.net ?all
Reply Quote
2/13/2017 14:41
Did you get this working? We can help you set the records if you want to email us the domain name.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
unboxed replied teamdynadot :9/6/2019 16:57
I would like help with these steps, please.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied unboxed :9/16/2019 23:53
Sorry for the delayed response, if your domain is now set to parking or using our DNS, you can follow the steps below:

Sign in to your Dynadot account.
Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
On the DNS page, select the "Custom DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down.
Specify your TXT record "v=spf1 include:servers.mcsv.net ?all" in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
Under the "Subdomain Record (optional)" field, enter "k1._domainkey" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" as the record type and enter the CNAME record "dkim.mcsv.net"
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Reply Quote