Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I have problem with domain transfer and ipage.
6/27/2013 08:02
I transfered domain (started, payed with paypal) but now my subscription over ipage is ended ?
what should i do ?
I started transfer before, will dynadot get my domain (initiated, should be completed on or before Sunday, Jun. 30) ? or i need to pay 77$ to ipage just to transfer the domain ?

<br/><br/><br/>

Ok i asked ipage about help, and they opened my account again untill i transfer domain,
the question Now,  Domain has Expired, and i intiated the transfer before expiration,
do i need to cancel the transfer and renew on ipage - and then transfer to dynadot...

or to wait, coz dynadot says its ok, and its in transfer process ?
initiated, should be completed on or before Sunday, Jun. 30
Reply Quote
6/30/2013 14:40
Most Registrars will allow a transfer to go through so long as it was initiated prior to expiration.  Your transfer order seems to be processing normally and has, not yet, been rejected by your previous Registrar.
Reply Quote
6/30/2013 18:57
I contacted Ipage, and they gave me 1month gratis until i finish the transfer, today is 1rst,
and there it says: initiated, should be completed on or before Sunday, Jun. 30
Reply Quote
7/7/2013 14:45
Looks like it was completed in time.  :D
Reply Quote