Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
It works! This is the default web page for this server
8/9/2013 14:46
So i baught this domain VenomousCraft.com 2-3 days ago for my enjin (minecraft) website. I put both ns1.enjin.com and ns2.enjin.com and conntect the domain. It worked for the first 2 hours and now anytime i got to the domain this happens.

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I removed the domain name from the site and am waiting for someone to reply to solve this problem. I dont know if i have to wait for the grace to end before i put the domain or something. This is my minecraft enjin website http://warriors-craft.enjin.com/ Please help me.
Reply Quote
8/9/2013 14:52
5 minutes after i posted this i got this

The domain that you are trying to use does not exist. Please click on one of the links below to help find your site.

ResolvingNameServer.com provided as a free service by DNS Made Easy, the world leader in Enterprise DNS Service.

I also reconnected my website to the domain
Reply Quote
8/11/2013 11:51
Our apologies for the late reply.  Looks like you've gotten the content issue sorted out as I see the site is online now.
Reply Quote