Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My domain is disabled?
2/4/2014 09:53
Hello,
I am having some trouble with my domain. The domain name is listed on the manage domains page with the text "disabled" in its row in the domain list and I'm unable to edit its DNS records or do anything else to it. The domain expired on February 3 and I renewed it some hours later. The renewal was processed about 13-14 hours ago and I could immediately see the new expiration date in the whois information for the domain, so that was all good.

However, while I was in the process of renewing the domain I received an email from "Dynadot Accounts" stating that the domain had been "disabled by the park server possibly due to excessive traffic" and for me to contact them to get the domain re-enabled. I sent an email to the address they specified ([email protected]) more than 12 hours ago but I still have not received a response from them and the domain remains disabled.

What needs to be done to get the domain re-enabled? I've already waited more than half a day and nothing has happened, and I have no idea how much longer I'll have to wait to get my website back online. I know I shouldn't have let the domain name expire but I really want to get my website back up.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
2/5/2014 17:54
Your domain was enabled when we received your email.  It was not the expiration that caused it to be disabled, but the excessive traffic.
Reply Quote