Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
my domain name dosnt work with may web host
4/7/2007 10:51
it worked befor but now  its doesntwanna work   my domain name is   argan-beauty.com   and my website is  www.argan-beauty.com i donno why it doesnt wanna worke  i guess they must work automaticely  help me plz
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 12:07
I'm not sure if this answers your question, but when i run a whois lookup on your domain, no domain name servers are listed,

Domain servers in listed order:

You need to set your domain name servers to whatever your web  hosting provider has told you to set them to, such as the following:

ns1.webhosting.com
ns2.webhosting.com

You can do this from the Domains panel when you have logged in at dynadot, select the domain and choose the "Set Nameservers" option.

Thanks.
Marc
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 12:53
thaks for the help i wanna just know if i have to type them as u wrote them too  
ns1.webhosting.com
ns2.webhosting.com

or like this
ns1.arga-beauty.com
ns2.arga-beauty.com

thank you very much for ur answer
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 13:38
i have a webhost in www.dynadot.com
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 13:47
can i send u my user nam and password and u set it for me ?
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 14:22
You would have been sent this information by dynadot when you signed up for webhosting, such as

ns1.dynadot.com
ns2.dynadot.com

I am not a web hosting customer, so I do not know the detailed information they use.
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 14:24
After further investigation, if you look under the "Set Nameservers" page for your domain (once you have ticked the tickbox and clicked Set Nameservers) if you scroll down you will find a "Use Dynadot Hosting" button, click on this and the required information will be set.
Reply Quote
4/7/2007 15:39
thank you so very much  maclof2007  i will do it as u said and i will  tell u
thanks
Reply Quote