Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
No Longer Redirecting to Nameservers
10/3/2014 08:21
I purchased my domain theducks.cn and changed the nameservers to the nameservers for my server.  Everything was working fine. Now a couple weeks later it is no longer working.  Who do I contact for support.
Reply Quote
10/7/2014 07:04
This is a CNNIC audit issue. I see you've already been in touch with us at [email protected]. We'll let you know as soon as there is an update.

What additional information is required to register .CN domains?

CNNIC, the central registry for .CN, requires documentation to register a .CN domain. To do so please specify your contact type as either an Individual or Enterprise.

If you choose Individual, you will need to provide a photo ID for the .CN registry's audit process. Please note, the registry accepts passport and ID card from other countries for the audit if you are not a Chinese citizen.

If you choose Enterprise, you will need to provide photo ID and a copy of your Business License for the .CN registry's audit process.

NOTE: the CN registry is very strict with the audit. To pass the audit, the name on the ID or business document must match EXACTLY the name of your contact record, including the language and order.

Common reject reasons are: document is not clear, not full version or important information is covered by watermark.
From Help Section: Domains > Domain Restrictions > What additional information is requir...
Reply Quote