Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Problem with co.uk domain
7/7/2014 10:00
Hi,
I've registered co.uk domain yesterday and today got message from nominet.org

'Unfortunately we have been unable to validate the registrant details that you have provided for the domain name as you have provided name details that we have been unable to automatically identify against public data sources.

Registrant Name: xxxxxxx

Address:
PO Box 701
San Mateo
CA
US

It is possible that your details are correct, but that they do not appear on public data sources available to us. Please review your details by logging into your Online Services account and making any necessary corrections to your information ensuring that your name is entered in full. '

I've registered before .co.uk domains without such problem. I'm non-UK resident. Can you change whatever you need to change on this domain info so that nominet accepts this registration. Please help, I really don't know what to do

Kindest regards,
Daressi
Reply Quote
7/7/2014 16:30
You'd need to contact Nominet (Central Registry for .CO.UK) directly as there is an issue with your Registrant details. They are unable to confirm your Registrant name.
Reply Quote