Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Processing a renewal
2/5/2007 04:20
Hi there, just curious how long a renewal takes?  I decided to renew my domain I had with someone else.....so I chose you to renew it with.  Yes I unlocked it and the process is started, but it just says processing, and doesn't give an expected clearing date.  Any idea how long this might take?
Reply Quote
2/5/2007 06:58
Hello,
Don`t worry man :D
I think nno longer than 5-6 days .
Reply Quote
2/5/2007 10:15
Ahhh ok...thank you for your reply.  I really don't know about these things other then DNS can take up to 48 hours, but my other domain I bought here was WAY quicker then that hehe.  I will always use Dynadot for my Domain purchases from now on and recommend them as well.
Reply Quote
2/5/2007 15:07
Renewals are processed once we receive payment.  However, it appears that you are referring to a domain transfer which also includes a 1-year renewal.  In this case, the transfer itself may take (at most) 6 days to complete after it has been initiated.
Reply Quote