Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Redirecting domain to blog
12/5/2007 14:29
I don´t speak English. This is translated by google

Good ...

I registered a domain bibliotecapirata.org and modifying ensure that the domain is redireccionara to my blog ebook-teca.blogspot.com. (Through Dynadot Stealth Forwarding)

But users who still do not see ebook-teca.blogspot.com by entering the title in the URL of the new domain name ... As this achievement?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
12/5/2007 15:25
We checked bibliotecapirata.org, and we can view your eBook-Teca blog, though it takes a while for it to load.  It seems that your blog has a lot of scripting or images to download which may be why it takes a lot of time before it can be viewed on a visitor's web browser.

Are other visitors seeing a blank page when they try to visit bibliotecapirata.org?
Reply Quote
12/5/2007 16:55
If this well ... But my question is not in relation to charging time.
Because when you go from bibliotecapirata.org, everything is fine.

But, for example, if I write in my browser, ebook-teca.blogspot.com, in the address bar that appears.
But as can be done for later in the address bar appears the name of my domain (bibliotecapirata.org) and not ebook-teca ...

Forgiveness, if I did not explain well, but my English is very basic ...
Reply Quote
12/6/2007 10:11
Thank you, but as I address my problem ...
Get my old blog "redirected my domain following a manual on this Links:

What if someone pointed it serves

Thanks!
bye

[This post has been edited by s_c_chillan_cl on Dec 6, 2007 10:12am.]
Reply Quote
12/6/2007 14:47
I am not sure if I understand the problem.  When we visit both bibliotecapirata.org and ebook-teca.blogspot.com, we can see your blog.  Are you still having DNS issues with your domain?
Reply Quote