Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Revenue Parking
11/30/2006 14:39
Hello there,

I currently have a domain parked here using Dynadots Revenue Parking. When I go into the revenue parking area to see statistics, it always says there are none to be displayed. I was wondering if this is because no one has visited or what? If so, perhaps it is a good idea to put the date and revenue $0.00.

Thanks,
Courtenay
Reply Quote
12/1/2006 11:02
The reason why there are no statistics is because no one has visited the domain.  We would still receive statistics if a person visited the domain in question, but did not click on anything.

I will forward your suggestion to my supervisor for consideration.
Reply Quote
12/2/2006 19:55
so has anyone actually made money from this program? (i mean credits)

Why don't you charge a monthly fee to use the service like Godaddy does for their parking service.  With all the traffic coming to dynadot registered urls parked here you could afford to hire a team of engineers.

[This post has been edited by j_greenvale_us on Dec 2, 2006 7:56pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By jerry
12/2/2006 23:01
Sheesh! You can't always expect boatloads of traffic to a parking page right away.  Unless it is a really good type-in name, don't expect to get rich off it.  

At least until it is indexed by search engines....
Reply Quote
12/4/2006 16:21
>Why don't you charge a monthly fee..

All of our other domain services like regular parking, forwarding, DNS are free so we decided to make the revenue parking a free service as well.
Reply Quote
12/7/2006 14:55
Thank you Dynadot for getting back to me.

>>Sheesh! You can't always expect boatloads of traffic to a parking page right away.

I'm sorry, but who are you referring to? If you are referring to me, I wasn't expecting such a thing. I have never used revenue parking in my life so I wondered if I was doing something wrong. But thank you anyway for making assumptions and jumping down my throat, if you were indeed referring to me.
Reply Quote