Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Setting up email forwarding
3/21/2007 07:20
It appears the only way to use the email forwarding feature is to specify your domain in the website forwarding as well.  i.e. forward your domain to itself?  It won't let me enter an email address to forward email to unless I also enter a web url to forward the domain to???  Is this the only, or correct, way to setup email forwarding and keep the domain parked? Thanks.
Reply Quote
3/21/2007 15:38
Unfortunately, you cannot use the email forwarding feature if your domain is parked at this time.  We have email forwarding for parked domains on our feature request list, but I do not know when this will be implemented.
Reply Quote
3/23/2007 12:36
Why else would you use email forwarding?  Why is there even an email forwarding feature in the admin if it can't be used?  What needs to be done with the domain in order to get email forwarding?  Thanks.
Reply Quote
3/23/2007 15:19
Some of our customers use email forwarding when they are forwarding (or stealth forwarding) their domains to another URL.  Our full feature list for domain names can be found here:

Domain Name Feature List
http://www.dynadot.com/domain/about.html
Reply Quote