Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Setting Up Subdomain For Unbounce
9/24/2014 04:44
Hi - I need to set up a subdomain for my website at team-prep.net based on the following email:

"Hello Support,

Can you please set up a CNAME record for the domain name team-prep.net for me? The record should be for "selfdefense" and the value should point to unbouncepages.com.

Thanks very much!

Sincerely,"

Can someone please tell me exactly what to write in each box on the CNAME/DNS page ... I can't make sense of the current Dynadot instructions.

Cheers,

Sam
Reply Quote
9/24/2014 10:11
You currently have team-prep.net set to third party name servers. If you are using a third party hosting provider, you generally want to create a CNAME there.

If you do not care about using the third party name servers, you can set the CNAME using DNS. The DNS settings will override the name servers you have and anything you have on those name servers (website/email) will be inactive.

If you would like to use our DNS, let us know and we will show you where to go to enter the CNAME.
Reply Quote