Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
"The central registry is down for maintenance; please try again later" .CLICK
10/13/2016 11:30
for more than 24 hours I've tried changing the NDS a ".Click" domain and can not succeed ago, as an error message with the phrase "The central registry is down for maintenance; please try again later" always it appears.

I tested changing the NDS a ".TOP" domain and that I had no problem, because the NDS if updated with new, without any problem.

----------------------------
Idioma original español:

Desde hace más de 24 horas que he intentado cambiar las NDS de un dominio ".Click" y es imposible lograrlo, pues siempre aparece un mensaje de error con la frase "The central registry is down for maintenance; please try again later".

Hice la prueba cambiando las NDS de un dominio ".top" y con ese no tuve ningun problema, pues las NDS si se actualizaron con las nuevas, sin ningun problema.
Reply Quote
10/13/2016 19:22
After 36 hours the error message no longer appears, and it was possible to modify the NDS. Problem already solved.

---------------------------
Idioma original español:

Después de 36 horas ya no aparece el mensaje de error, y fue posible modificar las NDS. Problema ya solucionado.
Reply Quote