Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Transfer Denied
3/24/2007 05:56
I got this e-mail while transferring a domain to Dynadot

The transfer of MYSPACETOOL.INFO from DomainRightNow to another registrar could not be completed for the following reason(s):

Express written objection to the transfer from the Transfer Contact. (e.g. - email, fax, paper document or other processes by which the Transfer Contact has expressly and voluntarily objected through opt-in means).

The express written objection may be the result of a pending or recently completed Change of Registered Name Holder. This is an opt-in process during which the new Registered Name Holder agrees not to transfer for 60-days. This domain will be transferrable on 5/20/2007.

What to do now ?

will my order be standing until 20/may or what ?
Reply Quote
3/24/2007 07:25
Some registrars don't allow transfers if the whois info for a domain was recently changed.

For your Dynadot order, your transfer fee will be credited to your account. Then you can resubmit the transfer after 60 days.
Reply Quote
3/24/2007 15:33
Thanks for your kind support

when will i get the money credited to my account ?
Reply Quote
3/25/2007 11:03
Usually it takes a day for us to get notified of the transfer denial.
Reply Quote