Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Trying to transfer in -- not getting auth emails
6/19/2013 20:00
Been trying to transfer domains into Dynadot and usually the authorization email is sent quickly but it's been all day and I am still waiting.  Is there a technical issue today?
Reply Quote
6/20/2013 02:36
I was told by Dynadot that there are outgoing mail server issues today, due to the emails being sent relating to the price increase.  I thought I'd use this forum to suggest a better way, such as a small notice section on the front of Dynadot which announces such changes in bulleted form or some other novel way to make such announcements.  

It seems counterproductive to hold up the mail servers by large mass mailings, which slows down domain transfers as I experienced today.  

How about instead a banner on the top of Dynadot home page or in the account section which highlights important announcements and then customers can click on them if they want to read more.  Thus minimizing the work load on the mail servers.

I will also add the the price increase email I received today had broken image links in it, and it was barely readable as it was presented, and I have my email program set on to display images.
Reply Quote
6/24/2013 17:45
Yes, agreed.  We have already made changes to prevent this from happening again.  Thank you all for bearing with us.
Reply Quote