Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
What happened to my domain?
Posted By desi
4/29/2007 05:11
( realclips.info )I Transfer my domain from registerfly to dynadot ? after 7 days it transfered? Now in server name it is showing servage.net but when i open the domain through IE it is showing cirtexhosting.com page what is this what is wrong with settings?
Reply Quote
4/29/2007 13:52
It looks like your domain is being forwarded to another website. If you don't see that website, try restarting your computer to clear the cache.

Also, you can use our Snapshot tool to show you your website without caching.
Reply Quote
Posted By desi
4/29/2007 17:18
please check now i removed forwarding and now it is again showing cirtexhosting.com page but it is configured to servage.net pls check settings and do it for me. pls do it fast
Reply Quote
Posted By desi
4/30/2007 10:54
Reply fast my domain is down from last 15 days
Reply Quote
4/30/2007 15:07
As mentioned in our previous post, it appears that your domain is being forwarded to another website.  Have you tried contacting your web host and asking them what is going on?  It appears that your web host has suspended your account.
Reply Quote
Posted By desi
4/30/2007 21:07
my webhost is not critexhosting it is servage.net but when i open my website it is showing critexhosting page pls sort this out it is killing my website visitors
Reply Quote
5/1/2007 14:55
When we perform an IP lookup, it clearly shows that your domain is using the servage.net name servers.  It is your web host's name servers that are forwarding to critexhosting.  This is why you need to contact your web host and ask them what is going on because we have no control over your web host's name servers.
Reply Quote