Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
What if a domain expires during the transfer process? (transfering from dynadot to another server)
5/11/2014 21:35
Hello everyone!
I am having a trouble during the transfer process.
In fact: I am trying to transfer a domain from Dynadot to an other server. I want to keep few set of my domains there. That's the reason, otherwise I am pretty happy with Dynadot's services.

But problem I am facing is that. When I initiated the transfer process. I followed all the standard procedures and My new server confirmed by email that transfer process is initiated and will complete within 7 days or so.

But during the transfer, my domain expired. My new server is saying that domain is stuck with Dynadot now. I don't want to loose this domain. I don't know what should be done now.

My new server support team is saying that I should contact dynadot and ask for help to release the domain,

I saw no ticketing system to do so,

Please anybody can help/guide me? what should I do?

Thanks
Reply Quote
5/12/2014 15:12
Go ahead and email us at [email protected] with all the details (please make sure you include the domain name you were trying to transfer) and we'll be happy to help you!
Reply Quote