Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
why my domain is locked on old host
10/24/2007 13:17
i have moved to another host know i have changed the ns1 and ns2 but know my page wont load at at all its keep loadin i dnt see anythin whts goin on i tought it was the host but its not the host the problem is from here it should be working by know
Reply Quote
10/24/2007 16:51
We performed an IP lookup on your domain, and it appears that your domain's name servers are not responding to any web requests for your domain.  You need to contact your web host and ask them to configure their web servers.

If you want to perform an IP lookup yourself, please follow these steps:

How do I access the IP lookup tool?

To do an IP lookup, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Find the domain name you want to check and click on the ellipsis next to the lock icon.
  4. Choose "ip lookup" from the list.

Your page should look like what is shown below:

The IP lookup will load in a new browser tab.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I access the IP lookup tool?

More information on IP lookups can be found here:

What is an IP lookup?

An IP lookup shows the IP status of your domain and will tell you if your changes to the name server settings have been propagated or not.

If it says "Pending Zone Update" at the top, that means your new name server settings have not propagated through the system yet. You will have to wait for your website to become visible.

If there is a "None" in red in any of the entries for your name servers, that means that name server is online, but does not recognize your domain in its domain list. You need to contact your web host and ask them if your domain has been added to the name servers' domain list.

If there is a red "No response" in any of the entries for your name servers, that means the name server is not even accepting web requests and is probably offline. You need to contact your web host and let them know that your name servers are not online.

Find out how to access the IP lookup tool in your Dynadot account.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > What is an IP lookup?
Reply Quote