Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
www.hotono.net suddenly redirected to ww2.hotono.net
Posted By j_au
9/20/2013 07:21
Hi, my domain name is suddenly redirected to ww2.hotono.net, it stated that This domain name expired on Sep 08 2013 06:38AM Click here to renew it. I have renewed this domain name since last august, and the expiration is now 2014/08/25. Checked the server and there is nothing wrong as I have another domain(allforlinux.com) which is currently hosted within the same hosting. I have also cleared the hosting files to test whether it has been hacked, and yet it is still showing the same results. As the last resort, I need clarification from you guys on what happened with my hotono.net domain.

Cheers
Reply Quote
9/22/2013 15:00
I see an index page when visiting your site now.  I can confirm that is is active and in good standing.  If you're having issues with the content displayed, I'd recommend contacting your hosting provider for assistance.
Reply Quote
Posted By j_au
9/22/2013 15:08
try to access the page again. the hosting is 100% fine as I have another domain hosted inside there.
Reply Quote
9/23/2013 15:49
I still see the index page when visiting your site.
Reply Quote