Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot Support
1/2/2019 09:59
Unfortunately, my website has been down for several days and the support team can't help me.

All they can say is "I can have the team take a look into the issue. As soon as we have an update I can email you at the email address listed within your account."

Some people here, need their websites to be up and running and don't have time to sit around and waste. That's a loss in income.

Please fix your support team, or add more staff. Please also team them how to get the message on to the Tech team.

I've been needing this site the day my issue started and STILL no one has taken care of it.

Thank you Dynadot, I am now losing income by your services not being great.
Reply Quote
1/2/2019 23:43
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and thanks for your feedback. Your site is now up and running and we haven't heard back from you since our last email on Jan 2, 2019 15:21 PST. If you have any further questions, please let them know so they can investigate.
Reply Quote