Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Account Balance & Availible Balance
Posted By pesh
9/30/2007 00:20
Hello

What is the difference between Account Balance  and Available Balance?

I have 20$ account balance but 0.00 Avaible balance and I can't use these money to pay for a domain? How does that work?

Thanks.

[This post has been edited by k_k_haskovo_bg on Sep 30, 2007 12:20am.]
Reply Quote
10/1/2007 13:56
The balance may have been temporarily reserved if you had a previous order that was just recently submitted and wasn't processed yet. Or you may have had a prepay item in your shopping cart.

You should be able to spend the balance now.
Reply Quote
11/20/2007 04:53
I have refused your services in some reasons. Has cancelled registration of a domain name and has returned the credit. Whether it is possible money from the account dynadot to take away back in moneybookers?
Whether and probably to return money for the paid hosting? As I and could not take advantage of your services.
Reply Quote
11/20/2007 16:11
I'm sorry, but we typically do not give out refunds.  If you do not want to use the web hosting plan you have purchased, please let us know through email.  We can cancel the web hosting plan and credit your Dynadot account.

Please be aware that you may register a domain with us, but you can have the domain hosted by a different company.
Reply Quote