Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Australian Bank Accounts compromised.
6/1/2011 03:15
All residents in the USA may not be aware that here in Australia 4 of our banks cardholders had their accounts "compromised". The banks were down for up to 48hours. One of my banks was in the 4. As a result it had to cancel and reissue new cards. This process takes up to 14 days. In the Age newspaper in Australia today a member of the Chinese Communist Party(a "Chairman") issued a statement that hackers in China outside of Govt. Control were responsible. We have a site here in OZ called Whirlpool which is not for washing machines but for all matters relating to Computers, broadband, ISP's and I am a member. The posted have a "moderator". Here and overseas we are seeing an unprecedented increase in Bank security issues and "hacking". Also "downloads" of PC security software are now questionable. We have a close alliance with China. Plus we still have constant broadband "timouts". To all my friends in the States pls be understanding of the issues we have here in Australia.
Reply Quote
Posted By dwk
6/5/2011 05:17
I don't "know" what this guy is "talking" about.
Reply Quote